Delivery & Returns
At Maids to Measure™ we make every effort to ensure your purchase gets to you as quickly, safely and cost effectively as possible. Please note, however, that the delivery of your order may be restricted depending on the size, weight and chosen destination of the package. Other factors such as weather and mechanical difficulties can also result in later deliveries. If the delivery address is different to the billing address then we may have to run further checks to ensure your credit card security, this may result in longer delivery times.
Orders can be delivered to either business or residential addresses, however all packages will require a signature on receipt of delivery. It is customary for the dispatch companies we use to leave a notification card with their contact information if the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery, however this may not always be the case. Maids to Measure™ cannot take responsibility if a notification card is not left in any instance.
Delivery charges and times
We've tried to keep our delivery costs as straightforward and cost effective as possible while still offering a great service.
Postage is charged at £6 per order
Dresses turnaround times (dependant on stock levels)
UK delivery 1 to 4 weeks
Europe delivery 2 to 5 weeks
International 5 to 6 weeks
If you require any further information about ordering online and delivery information, then please contact us +44 (0) 207 7513097, or via email to email@example.com
We offer a 28 day return policy for online purchases. For all returns you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us. We will, however, send exchanges back to you by Recorded Delivery at no extra charge.
- Ensure you return your item(s) within 28 days of receipt. The goods must be returned unused, in their original, undamaged packaging
- Complete the returns form enclosed with your item(s) and place the completed returns form in the parcel. Please be sure to fill out your order number, reason for return, your name, address and postcode in the mandatory fields.
- We strongly advise that you keep hold of any tracking number that the post office gives you. We regret we cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of returned goods
Our returns address is:
Maids To Measure
Hawes & Curtis
Unit 4 Haselmere Business Centre
- PLEASE NOTE: you will receive your refund credit within 10 days of the item(s) being received back at our warehouse.
- We can only issue refunds on items that are shipped back to us within 28 days of receipt.
- All successfully returned items will only be credited to the account used to originally purchase the items(s). We are also unable to refund any shipping charges.
- Please note that we are unable to refund any duty paid on the items returned to us either faulty or unsuitable as this is a contract between the purchaser and own country Customs & Excise.
- Please note that international returns will need to add the following before our warehouse address to avoid items being held at customs: ‘GOODS FROM THE UK BEING RETURNED FOR EXCHANGE’
If you require an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your exchange request.
- Exchanges are made subject to stock availability.
- We will be happy to make an exchange for another style of the same value providing that they are unused, with garment tags still attached and that they are packaged securely.
- Exchanges will be sent free of charge. Any further exchanges will incur postal costs.
- Sale items can be returned for a full refund providing that they are unused, with garment tags still attached and that they are packaged securely.
- Sale items can be exchanged for a different size or colour providing it is the same style you originally ordered, subject to stock availability.
- Sale items can not be exchanged for a different style. If you require a different style of dress, please send your original order back for a full refund and make a new order. You will be required to purchase the new style at the current retail price shown online.